Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, make a payment, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, payment method information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When You Use the Services When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
● Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
● Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies, local storage and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Local Storage similarly enables our Services to store data (like login tokens) securely in your browser and unlike cookies, it’s not sent to the server on every request. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
● Provide, maintain and improve our Services, and develop new products and services;
● Provide and deliver the products and services you request,
● Send you notices, updates, and support and administrative messages;
● Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by HelpUA and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
● Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
● Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of HelpHubUA and others;
● Personalize and improve the Services and provide, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
● Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
● Link or combine with information we collect about you; and
● Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
● With hosts and organizers of a collective, if you are a contributor, or request reimbursement for expenses made in support, of that collective
● With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf. If you submit a request to us, we will provide you with a list of the third-party service providers with which we have shared information about you for the 12 months prior to your request;
● In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
● If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of HelpHubUA or others;
● With your consent or at your direction;
● We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Objections, Right To Be Forgotten, and Data Removal
If you are unhappy with your information being processed, shared or stored in line with the content of this policy please email and we will work to remove public references to your activity on the site. Note that in order to maintain our accounting, tax and legal obligations we may be required to retain some private information about you once this process is complete.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
HelphubUA takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
No data transmissions over the Internet, cell-phone connections or Wi-Fi can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although We do our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security
measures contained on the Site. Once We receive your information, We take reasonable measures to secure it on our systems.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
HelpUA is based in Ukraine and the information we collect is governed by Ukrainian law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to Ukraine and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
You may update the profile information you provide by logging into your online account.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional or notification emails from HelpUA by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
HelpUA is GDPR compliant. We are not in the business of selling data to any 3rd party. Our business model is not to take a commission on the money raised by Collectives. Companies that sponsors Collectives don’t get access to private information. Only the admins of the Collective (core contributors) and of the organization that is legally hosting the Collectives (fiscal sponsor) get access to your email address. We don’t store credit card information on our servers. We don’t store any passwords. Since our entire code base is open source, anyone can easily audit it.